∆P index Economy REPORT by CMI model subscription plan terms and conditions
Thank you for subscribing to the ∆P index U.S. Economy REPORT. By subscribing, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Ownership: The ∆P index U.S. Economy REPORT is the intellectual property of our company and is protected by copyright laws. By subscribing, you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights to the report.
- Subscription term: Your subscription to the ∆P index U.S. Economy REPORT is valid for one year from the date of procurement. Within 30 days from the procurement date, you will receive comments to report.
- Payment: Payment for your subscription is due in full at the time of purchase.
- Reposting: You are prohibited from reposting or sharing any part of the ∆P index U.S. Economy REPORT without the express written permission of our company. This includes sharing the report on social media, emailing it to others, or posting it on any website or forum.
The ∆p index U.S. Economy REPORT you have received by subscription is for your personal use only. You are not permitted to share, distribute, or reproduce any part of the report without prior written permission from the publisher or owner of the report. This includes but is not limited to, sharing the report with others via email, social media, posting it on any website or forum, or any other means of electronic or physical distribution.
You are also not permitted to use any part of the ∆P index U.S. Economy REPORT for commercial purposes, including but not limited to, selling or reselling the report or any information contained within it.
Any unauthorized use or distribution of the report is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action against you. If you wish to share or distribute the report, you must first obtain written permission from the publisher or owner of the report.
By subscribing to the report, you agree to these restrictions and acknowledge that any violation of these restrictions may result in the termination of your subscription and legal action against you.
- Limitation of liability: While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the ∆P index U.S. Economy REPORT, we cannot guarantee its completeness or accuracy. Our company shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use of the report. By using our information and resources, you agree to hold the CMI Model Econometrics harmless from any and all losses, damages, or liabilities that may arise from your investment decisions. You also agree that the CMI Model Econometrics is not liable for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this website.
- Refunds: We do not offer refunds for subscriptions to the ∆P index U.S. Economy REPORT.
- Termination: We reserve the right to terminate your subscription to the ∆P index U.S. Economy REPORT at any time for any reason, without notice.
- By subscribing to the ∆P index U.S. Economy REPORT, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer support team.